Angela adapted Nigella's blondies recipes and put her own twist to it. She replaces the chocolate with strawberries that have been macerated in balsamic vinegar (or use lemon juice) and sugar which work really well. I brought the blondies to the office and they were a great success, so delicious.
If you want to make these delicious oat, strawberry and milk blondies, you can check the recipe here.
Angela also very kindly presented me with the Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you so very much!! You made my day.
One of the rules when accepting the award is I must tell yous 7 things about myself, and they are:
- I am obsessed with having the perfect teeth. I take a good care of my teeth to avoid going to the dentist. My friends say that I have "nice, big, American teeth" which I believe is a compliment. I recently had problems with my wisdom tooth and I don't know why we need extra teeth... The 28 I currently have work just fine. I asked my dentist for a pill to stop my wisdom teeth from growing and apparently no such thing exists...
- I used to weigh 90 kg / 198 pounds until when I was fifteen. I then went through a diet of no bread, no rice, no pasta, no potatoes, no crackers, no crisps, no sodas, no eating anything after 7 pm, and routine exercise (in the morning, at school and after) for one and a half year and I lost 30 kg / 66 pounds. It was difficult but I felt much happier and definitely healthier after losing all that weight. I eat anything I want now and I exercise regularly.
- One time when I was in junior high, during an art class I asked my friend, "how many legs does a chicken have?" My friend gave me the weirdest look... and why wouldn't he. I left my brain at home that day. In case if you're wondering, yes, I know a normal chicken has 2 legs, not 4. They are located on the right and left side of its body, not front and back.
- Do not let me drink long island iced tea. (4.5 I cannot say no to long island iced teas).
- I come from a large family. I have 18 aunts, 17 uncles and probably just over 50 cousins (I can't remember how many nieces or nephews I have). Family gathering can be a scary thing. In my own family, I have two younger sisters who I love to bits and I try to set a good example for them.
- My current most played song on iTunes is "Dog Days are Over" by Florence + the Machine.
- The very first thing I learned how to bake is snickerdoodle cookies.
Another rule is I must pass the award to other bloggers which I will do, but not now because I have another awards to showcase and I'll pass them all at the same time.
Enjoy your weekend everyone.